Friday, July 01, 2022

TACOMA DOG and TWT



Today was a day of beautiful Pacific Northwest summer weather. It was also a perfect Troy's Work Table Day, which included all three (four) TWT elements—books, art, and beer (and wandering).

The Child and I stopped by Hi-Voltage Records because the band Working Men's Club was recommended to me and somehow I missed their debut album. I picked up a copy of 2020's Working Men's Club.

Then we stopped by The Red Hot for hot dogs to go. We learned that supply chain issues have left TRH without any spicy brown mustard for The Child's "The Red Hot" dog and without Mexican Coke so we ended up with cans of RC Cola.



We stopped by Tacoma's Wright Park to enjoy our lunch. My Tacoma Dog was perfect.

We wandered into the W.W. Seymour Botanical Conservatory before heading off to browse at both King's Books and Tacoma Book Center

I picked up a couple of books. Then it was off to home for a dinner of homemade tacos and beer, followed by the final three episodes of season three of Umbrella Academy.

No comments: