Monday, February 04, 2019

TROY'S WORK TABLE



Troy's Work Table is now an actual location in space-time!

---

For more than twelve years, Troy's Work Table has been a blog, a concept, a way of living, and an independent press. But it has never been a tangible, in-real-life worktable. Until now.

In the midst of my home library, I now have a place to sit and create, to paint and draw. I am no longer in exile, having to move from kitchen table to coffee table to lap desk to drawing board. I have a place to have all of my pens and inks at hand. I have a place to leave paintings while I'm working on them.

I now have a place to sit among my books, while I create art, and enjoy beer.

---

Thank you to everyone who has supported my art and helped to make this next step a reality!

No comments: