Friday, March 30, 2018

ALOE GLOE



It appears that I get to limp into another decade of life. Recent health issues have drastically changed my diet, hopefully temporarily. All of my favorite foods and beverages have become problematic. I can't have donuts, hot dogs, chocolate, or beer. I likewise can't have soda or tea, as well as a bunch of other foods. So I am having to make adjustments.

---

But I decided to make the best of my new diet and rate some of the things I'm getting to test out.

---

White Grape Aloe Gloe organic aloe water • tasting notes

It looks just like water.

It smells like grape Kool Aid and shampoo.

It tastes like shampoo (without the soapiness) or lotion (without the soapiness), aloe vera, and grape Kool Aid.

The mouthfeel is a bit oily. It's slightly thicker than tap water on the tongue, although one wouldn't notice any different properties with the naked eye.

It's not unpleasant, but it's kind of a weird thing to be drinking. If it helps my digestive track, though, then I can tolerate it from time to time.

Cheers!

No comments: