Friday, July 10, 2015

FROST PARK: DEEP DREAM


"Deep Dream" by Troy's Work Table. Chalk art for Friday 10 July 2015 at Frost Park.

---

Google artificial intelligence is "deep dreaming" our images in its neural network, producing new from the old.

I did the same, by "deep dreaming" one of the Google AI's images and likewise made it my own.

---

And then the chalk happened.

---

It appears the Mother Octopus must still be bouncing around inside me somewhere, especially since the Google AI seems to favor the canine in its "dreams" while I seem to favor the cephalopodic.

---

I describe the particular Google "deep dream" I used for my dream-source as Edvard Munch meets H. P. Lovecraft on the dance floor.

Mine, for me, feels like Queequeg meets Mother Octopus in the cosmic bath.

---

View more pictures of "Deep Dream" HERE.

No comments: