Tuesday, November 03, 2015

AUTUMNAL WALKER


"Autumnal Walker" by Troy's Work Table. Nighttime carport chalking. Tuesday 03 November 2015.

Charcoal, sidewalk chalk, chalk pastels.

---

First, I missed chalking last Friday. I was working with kids. And when I got home later in the day, it was raining so much that the carport was mostly flooded.

---

Second, I liked how chalking at night made the "canvas" in the photograph darker and a bit stormy. It reminds me of Goya's black paintings and I am very fine with such.

---

Third, I'm not quite sure from whence this creature crawled. I was marveling over some of the changing leaves on trees at my workplace, but I'm not quite sure how they ended married to an animal body modeled after big cats. But, there it is.

---

View more pictures of "Autumnal Walker" HERE.


No comments: