Saturday, September 22, 2007

DEVO VISITS THE BEAUTIFUL MUTANTS OF PUYALLUP - THE SET LIST


[1] An opening video with a message from General Boy
[2] "That's Good"
[3] "Going Under"
[4] "Peek-a-boo"
[5] "Girl U Want"
[6] "Whip It"
[7] "Secret Agent Man" sung by Bob 1
[8] "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"
[9] "Uncontrollable Urge"
[10] "Mongoloid" sung by Jerry and Bob 1
[11] "Blockhead"
[12] "Jocko Homo"
[13] "Smart Patrol/Mr. DNA"
[14] "Gates of Steel"


[15] "DEVO Corporate Anthem" with band off stage
[16] "Freedom of Choice" with "Star Spangled Banner" introduction
[17] "Gut Feeling/Slap Your Mammy"


[18] "Beautiful World" sung by Booji Boy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I looked at the pics and found myself thinking 'wow these guys look old'. I never really knew much about Devo, so I read the wikipedia entry, and it turns out they've been around since '73! I had no idea. To be honest, I think 'Whip it' is the only song of theirs I even know.

But you can buy the Red Energy Dome for $30 from their website.

not-so-anonymous