Saturday, March 31, 2018

ALO EXPOSED



I decided to make the best of my new diet and rate some of the things I'm getting to test out.

---

Original + Honey ALO Exposed aloe vera juice drink • tasting notes

It looks like slightly cloudy water with small chunks of clear translucent slime. They try to hid that in a translucent green plastic bottle.

It smells like cherry and grape Kool Aid.

It tastes like cherry and grape Kook Aid.

The mouthfeel is a bit slimy, primarily due to the chunks of aloe pulp floating about.

This is more of what I expected when I first tried aloe water. I like the flavor profile of this a bit better than my first go. The little slimy chunks of aloe pulp make this a bit fun to drink. And it is more of what I expect when I hear the phrase "aloe water."

It's not beer or tea, but with both the novelty of the pulp and the fruity flavor, I could see myself drinking this from time to time, even when not a necessity.

No comments: