Friday, May 28, 2010

99 BOTTLES




I drank 100 bottles of beer and all I got was this T-shirt!

---

I am now a member of the 99 Bottles Club. Actually, I got a lot more than a T-shirt. I picked up my 99 Bottles T-shirt and I am now also eligible for discounts on kegs, cases of beer, and tasting events. I also have an opportunity to purchase tickets to 99 Bottles sponsored events before the ruffians and rabble, whose company I just departed.

---

Over the two years that it took me to get 100 punches on my first 99 Bottles Club card, I have enjoyed a bunch of great beers I would have otherwise overlooked, been to some wonderful beer tastings and events, built a small but satisfying collection of cellared beers, discovered some new favorite ales, and learned a lot about how beer and food work together.

---

Thank you, 99 Bottles, as I embark on filling up card number two!

No comments: