Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HOT DOGS DREAMS

Lucky's Hot Dog Diner of Puyallup always treats the child and I right. They serve us the best hot dogs around and they seem happy to see us when we arrive.


THE CHIHUAHUA (Coney Island). A skinless 100% beef hot dog rests on a poppy seed bun and is smothered in mustard, chili, onions, and cheese. A fork is recommended for eating this wonderful chili dog.

I love chili and I love hot dogs, so why shouldn't they be allowed to marry?


BIG AL'S (Chicago Style). This is my favorite Lucky's hot dog. It is a 100% beef hot dog with natural casing. It resides in a poppy seed bun and is accompanied by yellow mustard, tomato wedges, pickle spear, chopped onion, neon green relish, sports peppers, and celery salt.

This is what I imagine the banquet table of heaven is filled with. I could eat one of these every day.


EFRUTTI HOT DOG (Gummi Candy). Not so surprisingly, this is the favorite of the child. The gummi hot dog can be removed from the gummi bun and eaten alone. Or, they can be eaten together in tiny bites that are savored, which is the child's preferred method. If the child eats all of the Pug hot dog, then the owner gives the child a candy hot dog as a treat.

I wonder why I never get one? (I always eat all of my hot dog.)

No comments: